Swissvale Music Store
The Swissvale Music Store occupies a large space in the area's bustling Noble Street. Established in 1978, it is a well-known entity in the area, boasting a wide selection of musical instruments, sound systems and recording gear by a lot of the popular brands. It has a recording studio, employ a sound and video system installation team and can even assist in the setup and recording of concerts. It is also offering beginner and intermediate piano and vocal lessons.
Brands the Swizzvale Music Store carries are listed below and is available on its Web site:
JBL, Yamaha, Crown, Tom Anderson Guitarworks, Xotic, Larrivee, Bad Cat, Boyner, Rivera, Ibanez, Zildjian, Fulltone, Divided by Thirteen, Ludwig, Peavey, Sabian, Alvarez Yairi, Line 6, Paiste, T.C. Electronic, Z, Ddrum, Latin Percussion, Tama, Lakland, Music Man, Digidesgn, Tascam, Hohner, and Crate.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10:30am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from street to sidewalk, entrance at sidewalk level
- Founding Date: summer 1978
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Apple products: iPod Classic, Touch, Nano, & Shuffle iMac Desktop & MacBook Pro Laptop Computers Other: Marshall Amplification, Microboards, Chauvet Lighting,
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Financing, Repair, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes