Established as the Pittsburgh Trust and Savings Company is 1852, PNC is Pittsburgh's oldest bank. This particular branch is located at the base of a tall building in a shopping center at the corner of Ardmore and Yost boulevards, a convenient stop for the commuter or daytime shopper alike. PNC offers a 24-hour ATM, safe-deposit boxes and financial counseling.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 4pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: There's a ramp from the street to the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1852
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Public restrooms, Teller service