Juniper Village at Forest Hills
Juniper Village at Forest Hills is a retirement and assisted living community. It strives to keep its residents socially connected and fit and provides a variety of social and recreational programs to that end. Its facilities include a library, an ice cream parlor, a game room, a craft room, an on-site physical therapy room and more. Juniper Village is structured by three levels of health care, ensuring that its residents receive appropriate measures of independence and service.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing
- Services: On-site emergency care, On-site medical staff, Physical therapy
- Features: Game room, Off-site activities, On-site activities, Transportation
- Capacity: 85
- Visiting hours: Daily, 8am - 8pm.