Founded in 1990, Hunan Palace features Hunan and Szechuan-style Chinese cuisine. The restaurant has a lunch buffet with a variety of vegetarian and traditional dishes Monday through Friday from 11:30am - 2:30 pm. Some of the more popular menu items include General Tso's chicken and shrimp and scallops in a tangy, spicy sauce. Hunan Palace is a Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Reader's Choice winner for 2007.
- Fax: 412-351-1853
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 12pm - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp level with parking
- Founding Date: Oct 01 1990
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: General Tso's Chicken, Vegetarian, Shrimp and Scallops With Tangy Spicy Sauce
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: The Vegetarian Delight uses only fresh vegetables.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Buffet, Dinner, Lunch