Foxtrot Dance Studio
Foxtrot Dance Studio offers competitive and recreational programs for all levels of dance. Students can start as early as 5 years old. The studio has a competition team that tours to New York City, Myrtle Beach, Ohio, and the surrounding Pittsburgh area. It has won a number of national and regional titles.
Colleen Fox-Humberson, the owner and director, has been named top teacher by Star Systems National Talent Competition from 2004 to 2009 and is a member of the Professional Dancer Teachers Association.
- Hours: Mon, 4:30pm - 7:30pm; Tue, 5pm - 8:15pm; Wed, 5:30pm - 8:30pm; Thu, 6pm - 8:15pm; Fri, 5:30am - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Volume/season
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 19
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes