C.C. Mellor Library in Edgewood
C.C. Mellor Memorial Library relies on monetary and book donations along with volunteers to provide a number of services to the community. It offers different programs for children and adults with a large collection of materials and books for the whole family. The library shares a building with the Edgewood Club on Pennwood Avenue near Lincoln Avenue.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 10am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sunday, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1918
- What makes this community special?: "It's a diverse community and there are lots of activities and people who are involved and engaged."
- Parking: On-street: free
- Size of collection: 44,000
- Specialties: The library has 18 public-access computers with the latest Microsoft software and Internet access, along with audio books and movies that can be downloaded.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Programs/classes: Children's programs, weekly story hours, book clubs, computer classes and special events
- Book donation information: Call for more information.