If you've heard about D's, you've probably heard about the "beer cave" and the absurdly large selection of beers within it. With more than 1,000 bottled beers in stock, 26 on tap, and daily food and drink specials, D's aims to please even the pickiest of drinkers. It has seating at the bar, two first-floor rooms, "The Loft" upstairs and outdoor seating is available when seasonably appropriate.
- Hours: Sun-Wed, 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.; Thur-Sat, 11 a.m. - Midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1999
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.ds6pax.com/content/ds-new-2010-menu
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Signature dishes: Large selection of different interesting hot dogs.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Shoes and shirt required