Antiques On Ardmore
Located in the central commercial strip of Ardmore Boulevard in downtown Forest Hills, Antiques on his shop handles every kind of antique but specializes in vintage silver, jewelry, pottery, china and furniture. The business offers appraisal and estate-sale services and, though it doesn't perform repairs itself, it can refer interested parties to experienced repair people. More expensive items can be purchased on layaway.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a small curb to negotiate.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Silver, jewelry, pottery, china, furniture, books, chairs, rings, no guns
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's located close to major highways, there's a high level of education among residents and the dean of the Duquense Law School is the former mayor.
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Auction, Consignment