All Saints Braddock Catholic Cemetery
Drag box to select area
The All Saints Braddock Catholic Cemetery is situated on 65 peaceful acres, with a view of the beautiful surrounding hillsides. One of the oldest landmarks in the area, it consists of two cemeteries that were created in 1883 and then merged in 1911. The site also has a mausoleum.
1560 Brinton Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15221
- Fax: 763-425-6106
- Accessibility Details: There is a ramp from the parking lot to a side entrance.
- Hours: By appointment.
- Hours: Please call for information.
- Accessible: yes