IL BARATTOLINO is the only Italian program that is created specifically for "i bambini"(children). The curriculum will keep your little linguist engaged and interested in the Italian language through fun and interactive communicative activities.
Starting on SATURDAY Sept 22nd - Nov. 28th, 2012 (10 weeks)
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00PM
Cost: $150/10weeks (10% discount for siblings signing up at the same time)
Give your child the COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE of BILINGUISM -
New Italian for classes for Children are starting Saturday Sept 22nd!
Kids Learning Italian – The Benefits (studies show that)
1) Kids Who Study Italian Are More Successful
2) Dis cover How Easy Italian For Kids Can Be
3) Bilingual Kids Perform Better in School
4) Italian For Kids Opens Up Opportunities For Exchange Programs
5) Bilingual People Have More Job Opportunities
6) Bilingual People Earn More
and from a more down-to-earth perspective, it is just a lot of FUN!
Imagine your child dressed up as a gladiator, speaking with a native-like accent preparing you a nice plate of Bucatini all'amatriciana?
For registration go to:
To watch a video of previous editions, click on https://picasaweb.google.com/100254561167832346958/Movies?authkey=Gv1sRgCIfX2NatgK6ShQE#5754068749761284866