Woodland Hills School District has scheduled the times and dates for kindergarten registration for the 2013-14 school year.
Registration will take place from noon to 7 p.m. as indicated at the following schools (community attendance areas are in parentheses):
- Tuesday, April 23, Dickson Elementary (Swissvale)
- Wednesday, April 24, Edgewood Elementary (Braddock Hills, Edgewood, Forest Hills, Rankin)
- Thursday, April 25, Fairless Elementary (North Braddock
- Tuesday, April 30, Shaffer Elementary (Churchill, Turtle Creek
- Wednesday, May 1, Wilkins Elementary (Braddock, Chalfant, East Pittsburgh, Wilkins
- Thursday, May 2, Woodland Hills Academy* (see details in italics at end of story)
Please bring your child and the following documents:
- Parent or guardian’s photo id (only a parent or legal guardian may register a child)
- Current deed or lease
- Additional proof of residency (ex. current utility bill, pay stub with name and address, or some type of mail of an official nature)
- Your child’s birth certificate (or baptismal certificate with birth date)
- Your child’s immunization records
The registration staff will make copies for district records and return your originals.
*Kindergarten slots at the Academy are chosen by a lottery. Academy lottery postcards are available at each kindergarten registration. The lottery is tentatively scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 9, in the Academy auditorium. For more information, contact the Academy at 412-824-2450.