- Police were called to Avenue A after reports that a groundhog had a can stuck on its head. Police removed the can, and the groundhog was released in the woods.
- Officers arrested a driver who was driving a car without a license. According to police, the motorist drove through an intersection with the rear door wide open because her passenger was intoxicated and getting sick.
- Officers assisted Braddock police with a foot chase after a fight. Police found the suspect and arrested him.
- An 8-year-old child jumped out of a bus and ran away while it was on Ardmore Boulevard near Berkley Avenue. Officers found the child and contacted her guardians.
- Stephen Edwards, 38, of Conway; and Melanie Suzanne Kughn, 29, of New Brighton, were charged with two counts of prohibited acts and public drunkenness. Edwards was charged with a third count of prohibited acts. Police were called to a parking lot on Ardmore Boulevard for a suspicious vehicle. Officers found Edwards and Kughn passed out in the vehicle, as well as suspected heroin and drug paraphernalia.