- Shortly before 10 p.m., an officer responded to a complaint that a dog was barking for two hours on Atlantic Avenue. The officer advised the dog’s owners.
- A Marion Avenue resident told police that someone broke into his home while he was at work and stole his Playstation and XBox video game systems, a flat-screen television, roughly 30 DVDs and $700 in cash.
- Police arrested Edward Breitkreutz Jr., 23, of Braddock Hills and charged him with DUI, careless driving and reckless driving after he wrecked into two parked cars on Demmer Avenue. His passenger, Lawrence Daniels, 23, of Braddock was arrested and charged with public drunkenness. According to the police report, Breitkreutz fled the scene and fell asleep in the woods until his mother sent him a text message, picked him up and brought him to the station. Police found Daniels struggling to walk toward the scene of the accident.
- Police stopped two juveniles walking on Braddock Road after curfew. Officers cited one for underage drinking and later released him to a cousin. The other, who did not appear to have been drinking, had his sister pick him up.
- Police arrested Derek T. Ebbit, 31, of Forest Hills and charged him with aggravated assault, simple assault and harassment. The charges stem from in incident on Sept. 6.
- A Sumner Avenue resident reported that someone had broken into his home and stolen jewelry that he had purchased for about $3,000.
- Police charged Mitchel Malizio with disorderly conduct for possession of a small amount of marijuana, speeding and failure to remain within a single lane of traffic after pulling him over on Ardmore Boulevard.