- Police received a report of suspicious activity after a house sitter found a garage door open and a trash can tipped over.
- Police received a report of retail theft at Kmart after a man took $56 in cologne. He was not caught.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle accident near the corner of South Braddock and Allenby.
- Edgewood police assisted North Versailles officers after shots were fired at police investigating two people shot in the parking lot of Mickey T’s bar.
- police assisted officers with an armed robbery report after someone took another person’s GPS unit. One man was taken into custody.
- Edgewood police assisted Wilkinsburg officers with a driving under the influence arrest after Michael Gorman had a blood alcohol content of .202 percent after a breath test.
- Police responded to an animal complaint after someone left a Rottweiler puppy outside crying in the rain. The owner took the dog inside.
- Police responded to a domestic dispute.
- Police assisted on a medical call.
- Police responded to a disturbance at Applebee’s after a customer was upset about getting the wrong takeout order.
- Edgewood police assisted Swissvale officers after receiving a report of a suspicious person possibly inside of the old library on McClure. The building was checked and found to be secure.
- Edgewood police assisted Wilkinsburg officers in a foot pursuit of a man breaking into cars. They were unable to locate him.
- Edgewood police assisted Swissvale officers after a report came in that someone broke into William Penn Jewelers.
- Police responded to a report after a pedestrian was hit near the corner of South Braddock and Allenby.
- Police responded to a report of a theft at after someone reported that their purse was taken from an unlocked locker. The purse contained a wallet with credit and ID cards.
- Police responded to a report of an open door at Koenig Field.
- Police responded to a robbery at Edgewood Express and later arrested David Fry of Erie, who also was wanted for a homicide and two other robberies in the Pittsburgh area. Police set up a perimeter. Fry resisted arrest.
- Police responded to a harassment report involving two employees at .
- Edgewood police assisted Swissvale officers with a report of an attempted child abduction. A man was reportedly chasing a child down the street near the corner of Edgewood Avenue and Columbia. When the child got on a bus, the man fled down Edgewood Avenue. Police were unable to locate the man.
- Edgewood police responded to a report of shots fired. Wilkinsburg police found a man shot at the 400 block of South Avenue in the leg.
- Police assisted the Edgewood Volunteer Fire Department with a grease fire at Taco Bell, which had been put out by an employee as they arrived.
- Police took in found property near Edgewood Shoe Repair. A red Schwinn bike was found.
- Police responded to a report of harassment on Facebook.
- Police responded to a medical call.