Here are some of the latest job openings in and near the Forest Hills-Regent Square area. To see more information on each job, click on the links below.
1. Program Manager—Familylinks in Forest Hills seeks a Program Manager to provide supervision and oversight to the OPTIONS Care Management program. This position works with the departmental leadership in developing, interpreting and leading the implementation of policies, strategies and outcomes along with the supervision of the program’s staff.
2. Ambulance Fleet Mechanic—Priority One EMS in Braddock seeks knowledge and experience in all aspects of diesel operations and mechanics including but not limited to engine, electrical, fuel system,a/c and heating, suspension, exhaust, frame, sheet metal repair and other tasks. Assist with inventory, ordering and record keeping. No paint or welding required.
3. Mortgage Loan Officer—Huntington Bank seeks a full-time mortgage loan officer in Monroeville. Using internal and external referral sources, develops mortgage loan business; builds and maintains business relationships within the community.
4. Accounts Payable Worker—A Second Chance seeks a Fiscal Accounts Payable Worker with at least two to three years of experience working within an accounting or business-office type of department.
5. Property Manager—Presbyterian SeniorCare seeks a Property / Community Manager for all phases of the operation of the property including, but not limited to, marketing, maintenance, resident relations, personnel management and general administration.
Some of the above job listings were found through Indeed.com.