Pittsburgh's first and largest independent art and craft fair returns tomorrow, Dec. 8, to the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Pittsburgh.
The fair, now in its ninth year, will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will feature more than 150 vendors from the Pittsburgh region—including Allison Glancey from Forest Hills—and from around the country.
Handmade Arcade encourages shoppers to buy local and buy handmade.
Here are a few of the local vendors:
- Allison Glancey—Strawberryluna
- Jennifer Baron, co-organizer and DJ on Dec. 8.
- Niffer Desmond—Trilodeon
- Lisa Krowinski—Sapling Press
- Dan Rugh—Commonwealth Press
- Kim Fox—L2 Design Collective; Kim Fox Art
- Samantha Bower—Designs-By-Samantha
- Audra Azoury—Audra Azoury Jewelry
- Tracey Weber—Friend or Foe
- Marcy Batesv—Recycled Reads
- Jessica Graves—Una Biologicals
- Lynne Kropinak—Charmed by Nature