Registration is open for the 30th Anniversary , which will be held Sat., Aug. 25.
The 1.5 Mile Fun Run/Walk will start at 8:15 a.m. and the 5K Run at 9 a.m.
You can register by visiting runaroundthesquare.com or going directly to the registration website at http://www.active.com/running/pittsburgh-pa/run-around-the-square-2012.
Please note the following:
- There will be *no* race day registration again this year for either race.
- The 5K will be capped at 1,500 participants and limited to online registration only.
- Registration will close at midnight, Wednesday, Aug. 22 or at 1,500 registrants—whichever comes first.
- You can register for the 1.5 mile Fun Run/Walk online or with a paper application which can be printed from the website or picked up at area businesses (in mid-June). Registration will close at midnight, Wednesday August 22. THERE WILL BE NO WALK-IN REGISTRATION FOR THE 1.5 MILE FUN RUN/WALK DURING PACKET PICKUP. YOUR REGISTRATION MUST BE RECEIVED BY MAIL OR ONLINE NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT, WEDNESDAY AUGUST 22.
- Dogs can participate in the 1.5 mile Fun Run/Walk only, but must be leashed and have a handler.
- All participants will receive a race T-Shirt at packet pickup, and sizes are available on a first-come, first-served basis (no pre-ordering specific sizes) and dogs will receive bandannas.
- Packet pickup will be held again at , 7604 Charleston Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15218 at the following times:
- Thursday, Aug. 23 and Friday, Aug. 24 from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 25 from 7 a.m. until 15 minutes prior to the start of each race.