Single lane closures in both directions will occur as needed weeknights through Friday, Sept. 27 according to the following schedule:
- I-376 (Parkways East and West) from the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Beaver County – 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- I-279 (Parkway North) from the I-79 split to the Fort Duquesne Bridge – 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- I-79 from Washington County to Butler County – 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- I-579 (Crosstown Boulevard) from I-279 to the Veterans Bridge – 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Route 65 (Ohio River Boulevard) from the Fort Duquesne Bridge to the McKees Rocks Bridge – 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Route 28 from Millvale to Harmarville – 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
At least one lane in each direction will remain open all on roadways. All ramps will remain open.
Crews from Bronder Technical Services will be conducting the operations.