Woodland Hills Kindergarten Registration Set
Find out what school your child will attend and when the district is holding signups.
Woodland Hills School District has scheduled the times and dates for kindergarten registration for the 2013-14 school year.
Registration will take place from noon to 7 p.m. as indicated at the following schools (community attendance areas are in parentheses):
- Tuesday, April 23, Dickson Elementary (Swissvale)
- Wednesday, April 24, Edgewood Elementary (Braddock Hills, Edgewood, Forest Hills, Rankin)
- Thursday, April 25, Fairless Elementary (North Braddock
- Tuesday, April 30, Shaffer Elementary (Churchill, Turtle Creek
- Wednesday, May 1, Wilkins Elementary (Braddock, Chalfant, East Pittsburgh, Wilkins
- Thursday, May 2, Woodland Hills Academy* (see details in italics at end of story)
Please bring your child and the following documents:
- Parent or guardian’s photo id (only a parent or legal guardian may register a child)
- Current deed or lease
- Additional proof of residency (ex. current utility bill, pay stub with name and address, or some type of mail of an official nature)
- Your child’s birth certificate (or baptismal certificate with birth date)
- Your child’s immunization records
The registration staff will make copies for district records and return your originals.
*Kindergarten slots at the Academy are chosen by a lottery. Academy lottery postcards are available at each kindergarten registration. The lottery is tentatively scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 9, in the Academy auditorium. For more information, contact the Academy at 412-824-2450.