Top 10 Stories of the Year on Forest Hills-Regent Square Patch
See which of our stories were the most read in 2012.
Well, this is it—the last day of 2012.
At Forest Hills-Regent Square Patch, we try to bring you a wide variety of stories from our local communities, as well as some of regional interest, that we think you might enjoy reading or provide you with information from which you might benefit.
So ... here's a look back at the top 10 most-read stories of the year:
- Vincent's Pizza Park Now Closed
- Pennsylvania Election Results 2012: Democrats Sweep Statewide Seats
- Woodland Hills Grad Killed in Braddock Hills Shooting
- Westbound Squirrel Hill Tunnel Closed Again this Weekend
- Sunday Reflections: It’s the End of the World as We Know It
- Brookline Tattoo Artist Takes Second on 'Ink Master
- New Forest Hills Restaurant to Feature Meals with Italian Flair, Craft Beer
- UPDATE: Child Killed In Pittsburgh Zoo Exhibit
- 'Biddle's Escape' Coffee & Bead Shop Opening in Next Two Weeks
- Forest Hills-Regent Square Pics & Clips
Was there a story you particularly liked that didn't make this list? What kinds of stories do you most like reading on Patch? Is there a topic you'd like to see more of? Tell us in the comments section.