Pittsburgh Housing Development Association Offers Free Home Buying Workshop
Find out how to get involved in this local event.
A free home buying workshop will be held at 6 p.m., Monday, July 23 at the Landmarks Housing Resource Center, sponsored by Pittsburgh Housing Development Association, Inc., Pittsburgh History and Landmarks Foundation, and Dollar Bank.
Attendees will learn about:
- Credit counseling and restoration programs
- Grant money for closing costs
- Affordable mortgages and down payment options
- Programs to help public housing residents
- Section 8 tenants and renters, and
- Their free credit report, including an evaluation.