Funeral services are set for Saturday for the twin 3-year-old boys who perished last Friday in a blaze in their North Braddock home.
The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports a spokesman for the Allegheny County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed that dental records were used Tuesday to establish the identities of the boys as Ky‘Heir D. Arthur and Dy‘Heir Arthur.
According to the Trib, investigators have said that Dy‘Heir died of burns and smoke inhalation. He was found in the kitchen on the first floor in the rear of the house. His twin, Ky‘Heir, who died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning, was found in a second-floor bedroom.
WPXI-TV is reporting that family members are seeking donations to help pay for the funeral expenses. Donations can be made at any PNC Bank branch.
According to the Trib, visitation for the brothers is scheduled from 2 to 6 p.m. Friday at the Odell Robinson Funeral Home, 2025 Perrysville Ave., North Side. Services are scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday at the Christian Missionary Baptist Church, 344 Hale St., Homewood.