CCAC–Boyce Campus Offers New “Second-Half Term” Option
Here's the latest from CCAC.
Registration is open for new “second-half term” courses at the Community College of Allegheny County Boyce Campus.
The nine-week courses will run from Oct. 17 through Dec. 19.
This additional opportunity was developed as a result of students’ requests for classes after the traditional start of the term. The four courses participating in the second-half term option will meet for approximately three hours twice per week. All are scheduled for evening or weekend hours to better accommodate students’ work or child care schedules.
The courses available include:
- English Composition 1—Monday & Wednesday, 6:30–9:40 p.m.
- Introduction to Psychology— Monday & Wednesday, 6:30–9:40 p.m.
- Medical Terminology—Friday, 6:30–9:40 p.m., & Saturday, 9:00 a.m.–12:40 p.m.
- Computer Fundamentals & Applications—Thursday & Friday, 6:30–9:40 p.m.
- Introduction to Philosophy—Tuesday & Thursday, 6:30-9:40 p.m.